Employee and Management Assistance Programs
Inappropriate workplace behavior costs employers millions in lost productivity and legal expenses, not to mention damages to a company’s reputation and brand. Fortunately, these “human behavioral” risks can be effectively managed with MEA’s Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) & Management Assistance Programs (MAP). EAP and MAP can help you manage difficult workplace challenges including:
- Employees whose personal problems interfere with work
- Employees whose drug or alcohol abuse is impacting their job performance?
- Employees who are dealing with complex family problems?
In conjunction with our partner, Care Plus Solutions (CPS), an independent provider of EAP/MAPs, MEA offers an effective resource to help you manage challenging work place issues. In addition to comprehensive Employee Assistance Services, CPS provides a specialized Management Assistance Program which provides HR and other managers with the tools they need to manage risk and difficult behavioral problems in the workplace.
Together, MEA and CPS’ staff of licensed mental health clinicians, MBAs and Certified Employee Assistance Professionals is able to offer useful consultation and interventions on the following high-risk problems:
- Threat management and violence in the workplace
- Paranoid/Delusional behaviors
- Workplace discrimination
- Positive drug screens and fitness for duty (FFD) determinations
- Impaired executives
- Harassment Prevention
- Anger Management & Conflict Management Stress Management
MEA’s EAP and MAP can provide the following essential services:
- Timely professional response to urgent situations
- Wide range of confidential services
- 24/7, toll-free access to a Master’s level counselor (including multi-lingual counselors)
- Assessment and referral for psychological, emotional, family relationship, stress, alcohol and drug abuse
- Work-Life Balance and Wellness services that assist your employees and dependents with child care, eldercare, legal, financial, nutrition, and Health Risk Appraisals (HRA) and other concerns
- Special crisis management services for employee groups affected by accidents, deaths, etc.
- Short-term counseling, as well as case management and follow up on all cases
- An affordable service with a strong return on investment
- Integration with your company’s policies, procedures, and benefit plan so that you can keep your utilization costs to a minimum.
Learn how Employee and Management Assistance Programs Can Help Your Business:
Speak with one of our membership development representatives. Call (800) 662-6238 or Schedule a Free Consultation