Thank You to the MEA Community
Kevin Robins |
This year, rather than focus on numbers and results, I want to send out special thanks.
- Thank you to all the frontline healthcare and medical professionals who continue to care for COVID-19 patients in the face of personal risk and stress;
- Thank you to all the workers at essential businesses, especially the many MEA Member essential businesses, who have faced uncertainty and risk yet have gone to work each and every day;
- Thank you to all the HR professionals at MEA Members who have adapted on the fly as the world changed on a dime, several times (and more to come); they always put the needs of their employees first;
- Thank you to the MEA Legal and Compliance team who handled 150% more of the typical call volume during the first three months of the pandemic and who continue to support Members as they navigate the challenges they face;
- Thank you to all 600 MEA Members who care about their employees and make sure they do the right thing which is why they joined MEA;
- Thank you to all the participants in our Peer Groups and Town Halls who have shared their experiences and insights with each other; we are all part of one business community and will come out stronger together;
- Thank you to the entire MEA team whose Members first attitude led to many innovations and successes; they rose to every challenge we faced in 2020 with smiles on their faces;
- Thank you to the MEA Board for their constant support as Members, Board advisors and friends; and
- Thank you to all of our families and friends; while terrible the pandemic has allowed many of us to slow down and spend more time with each other. A gift.
- Finally, our thoughts go to all businesses who have had to shut down during the pandemic and their employees; we can’t wait to support you when you can safely reopen.
We hope you have a happy and healthy holiday season. Be assured that we are ready to provide guidance and support in 2021, no matter what arises.
If you want to share any thanks with the MEA Community, please visit our Linkedin page.
Kevin Robins, CEO
MidAtlantic Employers’ Association