Updates on Health Care Reform & Renewal Strategy Roundtable
Round Two: Health Care Reform & Renewal Strategy Roundtable
In response to member feedback from “Round One” of the Health Care Reform briefings, we will be holding a roundtable to discuss the following:
- Impact of “coverage to age 26”, “grandfathering” and other provisions
- Health insurance renewal impact for 4th Qtr 2010 & 1st Qtr 2011
- Plan design and underwriting changes by local carriers
- Strategies for managing renewal increases
- Sorting through all the information – separating fact from fiction
If you are interested in discussing renewal strategies and the impact of health care reform with your peers, then you won’t want to miss this opportunity.
Two dates scheduled for PA and one in NJ:
Monday, November 22, 2010, 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
MEA’s King of Prussia Training Center
234 Mall Blvd, Suite 200
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Wednesday, November 3, 2010, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
3000 Atrium Way
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054-3911
Cost: $50 MEA Members; $75 Non-Members
If you have questions regarding this roundtable, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly. We’re looking forward to seeing you!