Employee Benefits Management
How much is your employee benefits program going to cost your organization this year?
MEA is the region’s only member-based association dedicated to serving small to mid-sized businesses. Our goal is to serve our members, meaning MEA puts your needs—not our products—first. Our employee benefits team has an average of 15 years of experience managing, planning and assessing benefit programs, meaning MEA can deliver consulting services to smaller organizations that are normally only available to large businesses.
- We provide ongoing compliance assistance with state and federal government regulations that apply to employee benefits programs, such as COBRA, HIPAA, TEFRA/DEFRA, Medicare, ERISA, Section 125/Cafeteria Plans, Health Care Reform, etc.
- MEA consultants look at your benefits program from a holistic perspective. We assess your company’s financial position, culture, competitive position in retention and recruiting, business objectives, and employees’ needs, and then benchmark your plans to market, allowing you to maximize your package and avoid excess costs.
Focus on People
- MEA consultants provide their contact information directly to your employees, saving you time, misunderstandings, and frustration by handling employees’ questions, billing discrepancies, and resolving complicated claims issues.
- We understand some employees can’t contact us during normal business hours, so we provide our mobile numbers and encourage them to call us after hours if they need assistance.
- We provide education to your employees through customized open enrollment meetings and will meet with employees one-on-one as needed to assist them with their benefits decisions and questions.
At MEA, your company is our concern. We’re service-driven, not sales-driven, so whether you have 2 or 200 employees, MEA delivers the highest level of care to you, and your employees.
Scope of Services
MEA understands the challenges you face trying to provide a competitive benefits package while controlling costs. We help you by providing tailored plans for:
- Group & Individual Medical
- Group Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Supplemental Life and Disability
Learn how MEA’s Employee Benefit Services Can Help Your Business:
Speak with one of our membership development representatives. Call (800) 662-6238 or
More on Employee Benefits Management
Healthcare Reform Support
MEA has partnered with ACA experts Trinity Benefit Advisors. Read about the Partnership
Employee and Management Assistance Programs
MEA offers an effective resource to help you manage challenging work place issues. Learn More
Learn how MEA and its retirement partners can help your business and its employees. Read about Retirement Services