MEA is more than an association, it’s a partnership.
When you join MEA, the first thing we do is learn about your organization so that we can build a more effective partnership. During the New Member Assessment process, MEA meets with you to better understand your business, its goals and strategies, and your HR needs. This process helps us align your HR practices with your strategic growth plan. Then, once a year we review the assessment to ensure that you are benefitting from all the services we offer.
Whether you’re an experienced HR professional, new to HR, or have been given HR responsibilities, MEA is committed to supporting your HR needs. Look to us as your single source for HR services.
As an MEA member, you have access to a staff of human resource experts and a complete range of services that help you attract, retain and motivate your workforce.
MEA keeps you informed and up-to-date on topics critical to HR management and offers a variety of outsourced HR services such as recruiting, employee surveys, compensation analysis and design, and interim staffing.
What’s Included in MEA Membership?
- Unlimited 24/7 Expert Hotline Calls (HR, Legal, Compensation and Benefits)
- Free Legal Services Suite including Employment Legal Counsel and Document Reviews and Amendments
- Online Member Tools featuring Knowledge Guides, Sample Handbook Policies, Templates and More
- Regional and National Compensation Survey Data with Custom Report Tool
- AnswersNow – an Online Database of Federal and State Laws and News, Compliance-related Posters, and Expert Analysis ($950 value)
- One Free Training Workshop (Valued up to $295, Excludes Conferences and Special Events)
- MEA Alerts, Newsletters, and Webinars
- HRCI Credits – Members Can Earn up to 12 Credits Per Three-year HRCI Renewal Cycle, and Receive $50 off the PHR, SPHR, or GPHR Exam
- One Free State, One Free Federal Labor Law Poster
- Quarterly Peer Roundtables – New Members Get Two Roundtable Subscriptions for Free During First Year
- Annual HR Planning Meeting with Our Member Experience Team
- PLUS Special Rates for All MEA Services Including Onsite Training, Recruiting, Projects, Briefings, and Special Events.
I’ve had the pleasure of a 23 year association with MEA. I can personally attest to the benefits of the Employer Hotline, Wage/Salary surveys, HR Roundtables, Training programs, Briefings, and Contract services, just to name a few. The staff is knowledgeable and professional and go out of their way to provide a high level of support to their member companies. Frankly, there’s no better value in the Philadelphia area.