Keynote SpeakerGenerational Dynamics in the Modern Workplace and the Impact on Total Rewards and Work Practices Dr. Jessica Kriegel — Speaker, Author, Researcher and expert in generational dynamics
Total Rewards Summit
Trends, Insights and Best Practices around Benefits, Compensation and Rewards.
With the tight labor market and shifting workforce demographics, it is critical to stay current on total rewards to win the battle to hire and retain the best people. Attracting and retaining talent are 2 top business challenges today.
In addition to our keynote speaker, Jessica Kriegel, our outstanding speaker line up will address workplace innovations, healthcare trends, using variable pay plans to compete for talent, wellness trends, data democratization for compensation, and alternatives to fully insured healthcare, including captive insurance, consortium-based programs and referenced based pricing.
Schedule8:30 AM – 9:00 AMRegistration 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMSpeakers
LocationDesmond Hotel Malvern
One Liberty Boulevard
Malvern, Pennsylvania 19355
Speakers & Topics
- Innovative Working: New Ways of Working at Vanguard — Mary Zuccato & Ben Summers, Vanguard
- Leveraging the Power of Big Data in Healthcare — Koleen Cavanaugh, Independence Blue Cross
- Variable Pay Strategies: Practical Ways to Use Variable Pay to Grow Your Business — Mary Rizzuti, Compensation Resources, Inc.
- The Democratization of Comp Data and What It Means for Talent Strategies — Shawn Lavana, Payfactors
- Employee Benefits: Evolving and Still Solving Basic Workplace Challenges — John Stanley, Transamerica
- Self-Insurance through Captives — Justin Cifra, Pareto Captive Services
- Referenced Based Pricing — Steve Kelly, ELAP
- To Insure or Self-Insure? That is the Question! — Paul Sharkey, UnitedHealthcare & Brintan Madonna, Benecon Group, Inc.
Cancellations & Refunds
Substitutions are accepted and encouraged when you are unable to attend. If you are unable to attend, you may cancel up to 5 business days before the conference and your company will not be billed. If you must cancel* within 5 business days, or if you do not cancel and do not attend, your company will be charged the full price of the conference.
*Cancellation notice must be received in writing. Email us to cancel or change your registration.