Business Trends Annual Event
2019 Business Trends with Economist Joel Naroff
On January 18th, MEA will host a complimentary Member event featuring both a presentation by nationally-recognized economist Joel Naroff, and the release of the 2019 EAA National/Regional Business Trends Survey results. During his presentation, Joel will discuss the risks to the economy after a strong year of economic growth.
About the Speaker
Joel Naroff is an expert in economic forecasting and a featured writer for the Philadelphia Inquirer. He has been featured in numerous local and national radio and TV shows including CNBC, ABC, CBS, and NPR.
About the Business Trends Report
The EAA 2019 National Business Trends Report contains results of a survey representing over 1,000 mid-sized employers both in the region and nationally. The survey identifies trends in business outlook, compensation, hiring, and other indicators.
About the Event
- Friday, January 18, 2019 | 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
- Available in-person or online.
- MEA Training Center – 234 Mall Blvd. Ste G-50, King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Who should attend – Business Owners, CEOs, CFOs, Human Resources
- Fees – MEA Members: Free, Non-Members: $25
- Continental Breakfast & Networking begins at 8:00 AM.