Onsite Employee Training
Hosting training at your organization not only advances employee development and retention, but it can save you time, money and ramp up the speed of key company initiatives.
We work with you to determine training objectives and develop custom training content that hits the mark. At MEA we are dedicated to making your program a success.
Why Consider Bringing MEA Trainers to Your Company?
- You are going through a change initiative or high growth period
- You are trying to attract, retain, engage and develop your top talent
- You are promoting managers from within and they lack the necessary skills
- You are tired of wasting your training budget on workshops that produce no real change
Achieve Business Results from Your Training Investment
- Your employees don’t exist in a vacuum. MEA onsite training includes an executive overview session to get commitment from all levels in your organization.
- MEA’s A+ trainers come with cross-industry experience, and can help put learning into action and make training stick.
- We train more than 3,000 employees annually and are part of a national network of over 35 Employers’ Associations – We’ve got what you need, or we can build it for you
“Like most companies, we promote from within. There is no specific training in place for this type of move, so we decided to send our 3 top line managers, as well as two rising employees to two supervisor training classes. Every person that attended said that they enjoyed the classes immensely and learned a lot. Since the class, a few of our floor employees mentioned to me that the communication on the production floor has improved since the classes. It is a strong testament to the fact that training affects change. I hope to have each manager complete the entire supervisor curriculum and continue to increase their skill set. When they get better as individuals, we get better as a business.”
Special Projects & Marketing Manager, Electro Soft Inc.
Popular Onsite Programs
- Avoiding Harassment in the Workplace
- Basics of Employment Law for Non-HR Professionals
- Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- Successful Communication
- Managing & Communicating with a Remote Workforce
- “Best-in-Class” Customer Service
- Change Management
- Time Management
- Dealing with Stress
- Accountability: Stop the Blame Game
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Harnessing Organization Politics