Onsite Employee Training
Hosting training at your organization not only advances employee development and retention, but it can save you time, money and ramp up the speed of key company initiatives.
We work with you to determine training objectives and develop custom training content that hits the mark. At MEA we are dedicated to making your program a success.
Why Consider Bringing MEA Trainers to Your Company?
- You are going through a change initiative or high growth period
- You are trying to attract, retain, engage and develop your top talent
- You are promoting managers from within and they lack the necessary skills
- You are tired of wasting your training budget on workshops that produce no real change
Achieve Business Results from Your Training Investment
- Your employees don’t exist in a vacuum. MEA onsite training includes an executive overview session to get commitment from all levels in your organization.
- MEA’s A+ trainers come with cross-industry experience, and can help put learning into action and make training stick.
- We train more than 3,000 employees annually and are part of a national network of over 35 Employers’ Associations – We’ve got what you need, or we can build it for you
“We chose the MEA Foundational Leadership Certificate course among many other options out there. We sent a senior level consultant, Rebecca C., and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Our team has seen incredible growth in her skills as a leader and communicator. Her confidence interacting with the leadership team and clients has grown exponentially. We are excited to see where Rebecca takes this training as she moves to the next level in our firm. ”
– Erin Rymsa, Manager
“As a young female professional preparing to enter the next chapter of my career, I was eager to attend the MEA Foundational Leadership Cohort Series. Since completing the course, I find I am well equipped with the knowledge and tools I need to be an effective manager and leader for my company. Working through the series with my cohort was an additional bonus to the traditional learning model. We were able to gain deeper understanding of the topics presented through each other’s experiences and perspectives as we worked collaboratively through the many interactive problem-solving sessions. This is a great course to take if you are new to managing others, or if you have many years’ experience!”
– Rebecca Caffrey, Employee
Popular Onsite Programs
- Avoiding Harassment in the Workplace
- Basics of Employment Law for Non-HR Professionals
- Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- Successful Communication
- Managing & Communicating with a Remote Workforce
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Identification and Reasonable Suspicion Testing
- Emotional Intelligence
- “Best-in-Class” Customer Service
- Change Management
- Time Management
- Dealing with Stress
- Accountability: Stop the Blame Game
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Harnessing Organization Politics
- Excel® 2013/2016 – Level 1
- Excel® 2013/2016 – Level 2
- Excel® 2013/2016 – Level 3