Training Test Drive
“Test Drive” a sampling of MEA’s most popular training workshops and see first-hand how they can help you or your company’s managers and employees.
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
MidAtlantic Employers’ Association
234 Mall Blvd. Suite G-50
King of Prussia, PA 1940
Every company and organization has its own culture and values, and the companies that are growing fast have recognized that employees who are happy and learning embrace their culture, become more productive and in turn help the company grow. MEA knows that the most effective training programs are holistic and continuous and meld seamlessly into a company’s culture.
Come join us for a strategic discussion on development opportunities and a chance to experience MEA’s training in the following areas:
- Legal & Compliance
- Leadership Development
What training can do for your company?
- Provide the ability to close the leadership and training gaps
- Improve employee retention and satisfaction
- Develop employees who need to be up to speed in a rapidly changing business
What your employees are looking for?
- For a company to take a genuine interest in their development
- The ability to gain important skills
Whether you’re a capable ambitious young (or old) employee, or you’re simply an employee looking to stay employed, everyone wants some level of training, mentoring and coaching. They want to gain skills. They want to become more versatile and valuable to an organization. Companies that do invest in training and development find that their employees are more engaged, productive and loyal. Which makes sense, because after all, who doesn’t appreciate thoughtful support that helps you advance your own career?
August 7, 2018 | 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM | REGISTER
Continental breakfast & lunch included
Who Should Attend
- Anyone with HR training and/or leadership development responsibilities within an organization.
- Anyone who is interested in furthering their career through professional training.