Building Training from the Ground Up
How do you create a culture of learning in your organization?
A training and development program can make the difference between a good performance and a great performance—but only if it’s part of a holistic, strategic approach to organizational learning.
Learn how to develop a learning organization with “Building Training from the Ground Up”. In this one day seminar you’ll learn how to plan, design and present your plan to management, creating a manageable process for training success. You’ll learn to prepare and administer a training needs analysis, establish training goals that support the mission and objectives of your organization and design tools that measure the effectiveness of training.
- Prepare and administer a training needs analysis
- Establish training goals that support the mission and objectives of the organization
- Promote training objectives and communicate arguments for financial support of training
- Understand the levels of measurement
- Design tools that measure training effectiveness