Effective Employee Relations, Recognition and Performance Management
Let’s talk about your relationship.
Unlike most managers, HR managers have a relationship with every employee in the company. That’s a lot of one-to-one conversation.
Learn how to talk the talk in “Effective Employee Relations, Recognition and Performance Management”. This Level II, half-day seminar focuses on the basics of HR-employee relations, including rewards, recognition, appraisal and evaluation, and legal discipline. You’ll learn what a supervisor’s responsibility is for his or her employees and how to understand behavior and motivation in the workplace.
- Review a supervisor’s responsibility to employees
- Understand human behavior & motivation in the workplace
- Explore morale and how to use it effectively
- Utilize types of rewards & recognize behaviors to reward
- Understand performance management & employee relations
- Identify types of appraisal & evaluation methods
- Determine how and when to use various corrective actions