Recent research shows that emotional intelligence is twice as important as IQ in the development of business leaders. But what’s the difference between Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and manipulation?
“Emotional Intelligence” is a workshop designed to help you understand how EQ is linked to leadership success. You’ll learn how to assess your own emotional intelligence, and how to identify the negative consequences of unmanaged emotions. You’ll learn techniques that will improve your self-awareness, self-control and self-motivation and you’ll create a plan that increases your EQ so that you can achieve optimal results in your relationships with others.
- Understand how emotional intelligence is linked to leadership success and team productivity
- Assess your own levels of emotional intelligence
- Interpret and discuss results from the assessment completed for pre-work
- Create a specific, actionable plan that increases your level of emotional intelligence
- Identify negative consequences of unmanaged emotions on your personal effectiveness
- Utilize techniques to achieve greater self-awareness, self-control and self-motivation
- Apply your understanding of emotional intelligence to produce results when working with others