Essentials of Recruitment, Employment & Retention
HR is kind of like a GPS for talent – assessing what’s out there and mapping the best route to find it.
There’s growing recognition in business today that HR can play a key role in a company’s success by finding and retaining the best employees for the job. But to do so successfully, you need a good road map.
Map out your recruitment strategies in “Essentials of Recruitment, Employment and Retention”. In this one day program you’ll learn how to develop an effective program that meets your company’s staffing goals, complies with HR Employment Law, and extends your company’s internal brand with effective orientation and retention programs.
- Review the major responsibilities of the HR Department
- Explore the evolution of HR/Employment Law
- Become familiar with the nuts and bolts of hiring
- Understand the interview process, including types of interviews, development of interview questions, and the legalities of interviewing
- Learn how to develop a program for employee orientation and retention
CPE: 6 credits