The HR Pro’s Guide to Diversity & Inclusion: A Primer on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace
For: Human Resources Professionals | Two 2-Hour Trainings
This training includes registration in Unconscious Bias in Employment Training.
“Diversity and inclusion? HR can handle that.” If you have heard these or similar words lately, you are not alone. If you were left wondering what you need to know about these topics and how to proceed, you are not alone. We are here to provide you with answers. Join us for a primer on what Human Resource Professionals need to know about diversity and inclusion efforts in the workplace.
- Where to begin. We will discuss how to identify realistic, achievable, and business-focused D&I goals for your organization.
- How to move forward. We will review the tools and techniques available to help you start a dialogue and learning process in your organization.
- Assessment. We will discuss how to assess where your organization is in its efforts to achieve an inclusive work environment and how to measure the impact of your D&I efforts.
- Tools and samples. We will review tools and samples to help guide the development of your D&I efforts.
- We will discuss concrete tips that companies can use to reduce the impact of Unconscious Bias at key points in the employment cycle: hiring, performance management, and termination, including the process for performing a disparate impact analysis.