Harnessing Organizational Politics
Politics may be a form of warfare but as Sun Tzu pointed out, subduing your opponent without even fighting is the “acme of skill.”
Sharpen your skills in “Harnessing Organizational Politics”, a 3-hour workshop designed to teach you to master the politics in your company.
The most basic business negotiations—vying for more resources for your department, capturing your boss’s attention to listen to your ideas—require an understanding of how politics are played.
“Harnessing Organizational Politics” will help you understand the barriers you face, assess your ability to persuade and influence those in power, and teach you strategies to help successfully navigate your company’s political landscape.
- Appreciate the value of power, influence and persuasion to be effective within your organization
- Uncover the barriers that impede your progress in your organization
- Understand and self-assess your ability to persuade and influence across department lines with or without power
- Learn a 3-step process for achieving your goals when promoting new initiatives or making a change
- Gain specific strategies you can put in place to effectively navigate the politics in your organization
- Review what you need to do now, to be able to drive change and gain buy-in for results