HR Boot Camp
One day you’re doing your job and the next day you’re the one putting the human in Human Resources.
Responsibility for HR means knowing more than how to do your job—it requires an understanding of the function and the regulations and laws that impact how everyone else is doing their jobs.
HR Boot Camp is an introductory 3-day course for employees who:
- Are new to HR
- Have little or no HR experience
- Want a refresher on the basics
- Define HR’s roles and responsibilities and how they contribute to organizational success
- Learn the basics of employment law to ensure company compliance and mitigate risk
- Understand the practice of employee relations including policy development and implementation
- Learn and apply discipline and termination strategies to ensure actions are legal, fair, and consistent
- Understand total rewards, including compensation and employee benefits
- Identify talent acquisition strategies to attract and retain the best employees for the job