Managing Generation Gaps
There has been a lot of talk about Millennials in the workplace, but do we truly understand what it takes to manage this group now the largest population at work. In this session, managers will have the opportunity to explore the 4 generations for context, then take a deeper dive into understanding Millennials and their drivers. Through activities, discussion and self-assessment those who attend this session will have an opportunity to discover techniques for better managing the youngest generation in the workplace.
- Define: What is a generation?
- Understand the influencers and motivators of the 4 generations in the workplace
- Take a deeper dive into understanding Millennials in the workplace: what they need, what they value and the roadblocks they face
- Uncover how managers that are challenged view millennials versus managers who have this generation figured out
- Look at the 9 Critical Competencies for managing Millennials more effectively
- Self-assess your skills, competencies and perspectives in managing Millennials
- Explore the Top 10 Skills where you can mentor, train and coach Millennials for their success
- Identify specific actionable strategies to apply to manage Millennials for results
Wednesday, October 31, 2018 | 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM – Register Now
Who Should Attend
- Team Leads
- Individual Contributors
234 Mall Blvd. Suite G-50
King of Prussia, PA 19406
HRCI: 4 Crdits
SHRM: 4 Credits
CEU: 0.4 Credits
$230 – Includes all training materials & morning beverage.
“MidAtlantic Employers’ Association (MEA) is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.”