The U.S. has a simple plan for succession—every four years the CEO in the White House is either voted back in or thrown out. Your succession plan will take a little more work than that.
The reality of your business is that key employees, including yourself, eventually leave. How you manage those transitions has a serious impact on the success of your organization, so it’s important to create a succession plan before you need one.
“Succession Planning” is a highly interactive seminar designed to help you explore best practices for succession management and develop a framework for succession in your company that will help you minimize disruption and loss of productivity.
- Distinguish succession management as a critical leadership function
- Define key elements of succession management
- Identify best practices in succession management
- Develop a succession management framework for your area
Who Should Attend
- Experienced Managers
- Experienced Supervisors
- Non-HR Executive Responsible for Human Capital Decision Making