Know what you’re talking about, but not sure how to convey it to others?
Even if you’ve never spoken in front of a room full of trainees you can still learn to lead an effective training program in, “Train theTrainer”, a one day, interactive workshop.
Designed for in-housetrainers, leaders or supervisors with training responsibilities, this workshop will teach you to create clear, measurable learning objectives and write and deliver training content. You’ll review principles of adult learning, learn group facilitation and on-the-job training methods and develop a task analysis. At the end of the session, you’ll be prepared to deliver effective employee training, no matter what the topic.
- Identify performance gaps and training needs
- Write clear, measurable learning objectives
- Develop a task analysis from a job description
- Conduct training effectively from preparation to the actual delivery
- Write and deliver training content using adult learning principles
- Demonstrate knowledge of group facilitation and individual on-the-job training methods
CEU: 0.6 credits