Accountability: Stop the Blame Game!
Just exactly where does that buck stop?
Good managers know how to delegate, but it can be a challenge to manage employees who are more interested in passing the buck than being responsible for it. The resulting lack of ownership and responsibility can bog down processes and shut down projects.
Learn how to marry expectations to results in “Accountability: Stop the Blame Game.” This workshop will help you create a game plan for building a culture of accountability with your team—starting at the top—and teach you how to design and use agreements with your team.
- Define three critical elements: responsibility, empowerment and accountability, and how they work together to create results
- Learn how to design and use clear agreements that provide clarity — knowing exactly who is responsible for what and when to get the job done
- Discuss and gain skills for holding yourself — and others — accountable for results, no matter how things turn out
- Become aware of where you are in the accountability game…what you do well, and what may need some attention
- Create a game plan for building a culture of accountability with your team
Part of MEA’s Foundational Leadership Certificate Series. Fee includes all training materials.
Who Should Attend
- Team Leads
- Individual Contributors