Employee handbooks provide a vital element of
communication between you and your employees.
Not only does your handbook provide a written record of the many aspects of employer-employee responsibilities and interactions, it also acts as a benchmark for managing workplace behavior.
- Assist in recruitment and retention of competent personnel.
- Promote uniformity and consistency in human resource administration.
- Enhance employee-management communication.
- Contribute to employee job satisfaction and productivity.
- Help maintain a union-free workplace.
- Preserve an “at-will” employment relationship.
- Help reduce and respond to employee-initiated legal actions.
Online Member Tools
MEA Members have online access to up-to-date downloadable sample handbook policies, which can be further supplemented by materials available through AnswersNow, an HR compliance resource.
Already have a handbook? No problem. MEA HR and legal experts will review your handbook policies and structure. You’ll get a report outlining suggested changes and/or additions. You can implement those changes yourself, or, for an additional fee, we can make the changes for you.
Whether you have an outdated handbook or none at all, you’ll love taking advantage of our New Handbook service. Using carefully designed templates, we’ll work with you to create a new, easy-to-understand handbook tailored to your company’s needs. A set of key employment documents, as well as an employee and I-9 file review, are included, too.
- Talent Acquisition & Recruiting
- The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment
- Legal & Compliance Services
- Employee Compensation Consulting
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- HR Compliance
- Employee Handbooks
- Training & Development
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion