You know the difference that great talent can make. But so do your competitors.
Top talent has never been in greater demand. Nor has it been more volatile. Once you’ve attracted the right people, can you be sure you have the resources you need to retain them, and grow them into a new generation of leadership?
If this is a question that concerns you, you’re not alone.
- 87% of HR leaders identify improved retention as a “critical or high” priority for the next five years.
- 67% of millennials “would leave a job that lacks growth opportunities and avenues for leadership development.”
- 30-50% higher: The retention rate and level of employee engagement at businesses with strong learning cultures versus those without them.
Designed to fit your company
No two programs are ever alike. Each begins with a thorough assessment of your organization, a full analysis and appreciation of its unique culture, and a mutually agreed-upon definition of the goals you expect it to achieve.
Scaled to fit your needs
Whatever your leadership development objectives, MEA can design to program to help you meet them. From a company-wide initiative to a specific focus on one department, one function, or even one individual at a time.
“We’re extremely pleased. MEA’s ability to align our needs and values with the appropriate solutions was spot-on. The classes excite, engage, and promote a sense of collective growth, while strengthening the culture that sustains our success.” – ELAP Services
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Talent Acquisition & Recruiting
- The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment
- Strategic HR Services
- Legal & Compliance Services
- Employee Compensation Consulting
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- HR Compliance
- Employee Benefits Management
- Employee Handbooks
- Training & Development
Best of Both Worlds
With the MEA Retirement Savings Program, you enjoy the advantages of institutional pricing and services with low costs as your plan is grouped with other plans to create real buying power.Let the Experts Bear the Risk
Stand-alone retirement plans create significant work and liability for you, the employer, taking time away from what you do best – running your business. With the MEA Program, the Plan Sponsor, not you, bears the fiduciary responsibility and risk and is responsible for all administration and regulatory filings.Learn More