Adult, Child and Infant CPR with AED
This class teaches basic adult one-person Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation(CPR), Foreign Body Airway Obstruction Relief (FBAO), and Automated External Defibrillation (AED) skills. User friendly information is provided through video presentations, instructor-led discussions and practice scenarios. This training is an American Heart Association course and the certification is valid for two years.
- Identify links in the “Chain of Survival”
- Identify signs of the most life-threatening emergencies
- Practice the steps for providing CPR and airway obstruction relief
- Learn CPR variations between adults, children & infants
- Learn AED application and usage
- Demonstrate CPR and AED skills on a mannequin; use of barrier devices