Taking Flight with DiSC
The Taking Flight with DISC® training program offers a high energy and engaging experience for participants as they learn why they click with some and clank with others. Employees who are self aware are more likely to maximize their talents, better recognize and manage their challenges, and produce better results. Self-aware employees also work better with their colleagues, which enhances teamwork at every level of your organization and shapes your culture. In return, your company experiences higher engagement, lower turnover, and greater profits.
Taking Flight with DISC® is fun to learn, inspirational to experience, easy to remember, and practical to apply. Participants will be engaged from start to finish through a highly interactive format designed by DISC® experts Merrick Rosenberg and Daniel Silvert, Co-authors of Taking Flight!, Master the DISC® Styles to Transform Your Career, Your Relationships…Your Life. Rosenberg and Silvert have facilitated thousands of DISC® programs around the world for nearly 20 years. Taking Flight with DISC® provides facilitators with step by step guides in illuminating the insights, power, and humor of DISC® to ensure a presentation that delights participants and spurs future program sales.
DISC® style awareness can transform organizations:
- Understanding the styles enables individuals maximize strengths and better manage challenges.
- The styles help team members to better manage conflict, reduce stress, and improve relationships between coworkers.
- DISC® awareness dramatically improves communication, which leads directly to higher levels of productivity and morale.
- Understanding DISC® enables coworkers to build trust through genuine appreciation of what each DISC® style brings to the workplace.
- The birds breathe new life into DISC® model. They add colorful energy and life to training programs and create an engaging experience for participants.
We apply what we remember and the Taking Flight birds are “sticky.” People retain style insights more effectively with the birds than with the letters D-I-S-C. They add colorful energy and life to training programs and create an engaging experience for participants.
Part of “Advanced Leadership Certificate Series”
Who Should Attend
- HR Professionals
- Non-HR Executives Responsible for Human Capital Decision Making
- Experienced Managers
- Experienced Supervisors
- Employees Identified for Advancement
- Team Leads
234 Mall Blvd. Suite G-50
King of Prussia, PA 19406
$355 – Volume Discount (3 or more for this class date) $300/person
*This program is approved for recertification credit hours toward PHR,SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). Please be sure to note the program ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
“MidAtlantic Employers’ Association (MEA) is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.”