MEA’s part-time HR services offer flexible and affordable
HR support for small to mid-size companies.
Initially, you need someone to handle payroll and administrative benefits. Before you know it, your needs become more complex. Using an HR consultant to drive your initiatives where you don’t have the bandwidth or expertise is a highly effective strategy. For instance:
- The rapidly changing workforce environment challenges your recruiting and hiring efforts.
- To compete in the tight labor market, you’re forced to develop robust new compensation strategies.
- To cope with employee retirement trends, you must design and implement enhanced succession plans.
- The demands of your incoming workforce include intensive training and development of new talent.
- Your organization is growing and now requires staying on top of complex compliance issues such as ADA, FMLA, ACA, and FLSA rules and regulations.
The skills and experience you need, for as long as you need and at a price you can afford.
Joe Gallagher, President – Gallagher Fluid Seals, Inc.
“Gallagher Fluid and Seals has utilized MEA’s Part Time HR services for almost 2 years. Gallagher Fluid and Seals has been in rapid growth mode. Specifically, we recently acquired a company and we grew from 35 to 55 employees. Our internal team is excellent and had been performing HR functions when we were 35 employees, and things were fine. However, with the growth of the company our issues became more complex, and the internal team simply no longer had the bandwidth to also handle HR issues.”
“Primarily we’ve utilized our Part Time HR professional in 3 ways. First, this person has lead the integration of the two companies from a human capital perspective. Second, our HR professional has been the “point person” for all HR services. For instance, we are currently in the second phase of our engagement survey and our HR professional has been the facilitator of that process. And finally, our HR professional is an outstanding coach. Our managers and employees use her as a sounding board frequently and she assists in resolving issues before they become big problems.”
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Talent Acquisition & Recruiting
- The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment
- Strategic HR Services
- Legal & Compliance Services
- Employee Compensation Consulting
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- HR Compliance
- Employee Benefits Management
- Employee Handbooks
- Training & Development
Best of Both Worlds
With the MEA Retirement Savings Program, you enjoy the advantages of institutional pricing and services with low costs as your plan is grouped with other plans to create real buying power.Let the Experts Bear the Risk
Stand-alone retirement plans create significant work and liability for you, the employer, taking time away from what you do best – running your business. With the MEA Program, the Plan Sponsor, not you, bears the fiduciary responsibility and risk and is responsible for all administration and regulatory filings.Learn More