Becoming the Totally Responsible Person
Business cultures that practice TRP experience positive results. These are the cultures where team members get the job done with high levels of collaboration and respect. Challenges are met with optimism, knowing there are solutions waiting to be discovered. Every day is full of opportunities to learn, to grow, and to make a positive impact.
Cultures begin to break down when victim mentality is allowed to take hold of our thinking. TRP helps shape cultures where this simply isn’t possible. When each of us takes responsibility for our own actions and attitudes, we are powerfully productive, creative, and the results speak for themselves!
Workshop Learning Objectives
- Recognize our Moments of Choice and how to exercise courage and self-control in the face of adversity – the essence of becoming a Totally Responsible Person.
- How to Reverse the Flow — to use negative emotions, challenging situations, and even stress or conflict to create positive change and “win-win” outcomes.
- How to eliminate Gossip & Criticism from the workplace (and anywhere else).
- Influence others without Rescuing or Enabling their negative behaviors and attitudes.
- How to uncover deeper Meaning and Purpose in work and life — by “keeping your eyes on the prize” — what matters most.
The Bottom-Line Results?
- Improved communication and relationships
- Improved team work and creativity
- Increased innovation and problem-solving
- Increased productivity and accountability
- Decreased stress and conflict
- Maximized workplace performance
- Increased enjoyment of work and life
Participants will leave with a renewed enthusiasm in all areas of life.
They often report that the skills and techniques they learn are nothing short of “life-changing.”