“Best-in-Class” Customer Service
Keeping a customer is easier than finding a new one.
Customer service is a key factor in today’s brand-central market. When customers like your service, they’ll let you know. And when they don’t like it, they’ll let everyone else know.
Learn the key skills needed to build a loyal customer relationship in “Best In Class Customer Service”. This half-day seminar will teach you to understand the customer experience through the eyes of the customer, learn the eight critical C.U.S.T.O.M.E.R. steps and explore excellence in service through standards set by “Best-in-Class” organizations. Whether you’re on the phone or in the boardroom, you’ll walk away with an actionable “best in class” plan for your organization.
- Recognize key skills required to build the customer service relationship
- Understand the customer experience through the eyes of the customer
- Learn the 8 Critical C.U.S.T.O.M.E.R. Steps necessary to provide exemplary service
- Develop skills to fully anticipate, understand and answer the customer’s needs
- Explore Excellence in service through standards set by “Best-in-Class” organizations in industry today
- Walk away with a commitment to “Best-in-Class” customer service 100% of the time
- Translate training into action: apply what is learned by setting a goal and building an action plan to implement back on the job