Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors
Ever notice how coaches are the first ones blamed when a team piles up too many losses?
Good coaching can make the difference between a winning season and a championship season, because successful coaches know how to motivate a team to go the extra yard that wins the game.
Learn how to incentivize your players in “Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors”.
This course will teach you effective skills for coaching and training employees. You’ll learn how to identify the characteristics of effective coaches and develop coaching strategies to support and assist your team, with the goal of helping them improve morale, productivity and quality. And, you’ll learn a five step approach for giving constructive criticism while managing defensive reactions.
- Explain the definition of “coaching” and the coaching process
- Identify characteristics of effective coaches
- Develop coaching strategies to support and assist others as they change ineffective behaviors
- Conduct one-on-one coaching sessions for setting goals and improving performance
Part of MEA’s Foundational Leadership Certificate Series. Fee includes all training materials & catered lunch (in-person).
Who Should Attend
- Employees Identified for Advancement
- Team Leads