Critical Conversations: Having the “Hard to Have” Discussions
As uncomfortable as some conversations are, keeping your silence won’t resolve the issue and may in fact add to it. No matter which side of the table you find yourself in a “hard to have” talk, you can learn to manage the conversation.
In the workshop you’ll learn how to recognize when a conversation becomes critical, how to plan effectively for the conversation and which communications strategies can help you create a win/win outcome.
- Recognize when a conversation becomes “critical”
- Plan effectively for the difficult conversation
- Identify steps to follow during the critical conversation
- Demonstrate communication skills which master those difficult conversations and result in win/win outcomes
- Prepare for having your critical conversation; build a script during the session using the 6-Step Model