You can either ignore change and be left behind, or embrace it and get out in front and lead the parade.
Learn how to lead it in “Driving Change”, a one day seminar for leaders who want to understand how to manage and lead change.
Resistance to change is a predictable reaction, but there’s no real growth without it. In “Driving Change” you’ll learn how to respond to change in a way that enhances collaboration, builds team synergy and increases productivity. In this highly interactive session you’ll also learn to identify the drivers of change that effect most organizations in the 21st century and what works when building a plan of action for change in your own business.
- Understand the driving forces behind change
- Learn strategies to communicate change effectively to guide teams and individuals through the transitions associated with change
- Assess yourself to better understand your response to change
- Recognize and appreciate the contributions that different responses to change can contribute to team development
- Identify the drivers of change that effect most organizations in the 21st century
- Effectively build a plan of action that produces desired outcomes as you implement change in your organization