Dynamic Powerpoint Presentations
Microsoft Powerpoint can be a powerful tool for communicating your ideas. But if you’re like most people, you know that making a beautiful, engaging presentation that stands out from all the rest can be quite a challenge.
Powerpoint should be a useful part of any professional’s communication skills, but most presenters barely scratch the surface of its powerful set of features. In this 2-hour workshop you will learn not only how to design and edit Powerpoint slides, but how to add some bells and whistles that can take your presentation from good to great!
To make it even more convenient, you can also choose between attending live or via a cyber workshop.
- PowerPoint Presentation Best Practices
- Font, Color, Chart and Animation Usage
- Pace, Time per Slide, Lines per slide
- When to Use and When to Avoid PPT
- Tactical Use of Animation Options
- Insertion of Video and Audio
- Web Delivery Best Practices
- Web Delivery Tips – Laptop, Backgrounds, Skype vs. Web Ex, etc.