This workshop will provide you with techniques to help control the interview and discover the hidden talents of applicants.
It will include interview evaluation tools to aide in the selection of the candidate, tips and techniques on how to have the interview process run smoothly from start to finish, and ways to help ensure proper selection and fit.
- Participants will examine their role as managers and supervisors in the hiring process
- Examine the effectiveness of your hiring process and methods of recruitment
- Learn how to identify the competencies associated with the job and how to define the job accurately
- Develop interview questions and utilize evaluation tools that will lead to hiring the best candidate for your organization
- Conduct the interview effectively with a focus on behavioral interviewing
- Evaluate the candidate objectively