Email Communication for the Workplace
Do you think before you send?
More people should.
The written word is still critical to business communications—and is frequently how new customers come to encounter a business. But texting and instant messaging have negatively impacted writing skills.
This four hour workshop that will teach you how to write more effectively. You’ll review basic grammar, learn the current rules of email etiquette and practice editing and correcting poorly written emails.
- Understand how to write more effectively by avoiding grammar blunders
- Identify and understand the goals of writing for business
- Write emails that get attention and results
- Learn the current rules of email etiquette
- Practice editing and correcting poorly written emails to perfect your skills