Excel® – Level 2
Build on the Excel® skills you developed in Level 1 or increase your mastery of Excel® in this Level 2, one day workshop.
In this session you’ll work on creating workbooks using templates, sorting, subtotaling, filtering data, and analyzing data using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts—including creation and formatting of Pivot Tables. Then we will address calculating data with advanced formulas and how to create charts. In the chart creation session, you’ll learn how to create and modify charts for more effective data presentations and how to enhance visual appeal using graphic objects.
To ensure you get the most out of this training, attendees get 6 months of post-training phone or email support for questions related to this workshop.
- Calculate Data with Advanced Formulas
- Organize Worksheet and Table Data
- Present Data Using Charts
- Analyze Data Using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Insert Graphic Objects
- Customize and Enhance the Excel® Environment
Who Should Attend
- Those desiring to gain advanced skill sets necessary for calculating data using functions and formulas, sorting and filtering data, using PivotTables and PivotCharts for analyzing data, and customizing workbooks.