Managing Up the Ladder
Your success depends not just on how you manage those who report to you—but also on those to whom you report.
It’s not about top down management anymore—things have changed. For organizations to be successful today, everyone needs to contribute. Learn how to manage the managers in “Managing Up the Ladder”, a half-day seminar that compliments the Supervisory Certificate series.
You’ll learn strategies for acquiring buy-in from those above you in the organization and tools for more effective communications. You’ll uncover the five questions not to ask your manager and learn a six step approach for having tough to have conversations.
- Learn methods to get buy-in from those above you in the organization
- Find your personal power through acquiring skills to influence and persuade for success
- Understand how to communicate more effectively with your manager
- Avoid 10 critical mistakes when it comes to managing upward
- Uncover the 5 questions NOT to ask your manager that can impact your success
- Learn the 6-step approach to having the “tough to have” conversations
Part of MEA’s Advanced Leadership Certificate Series. Fee includes all training materials & morning beverage (in-person).
Who Should Attend
- Team Leads
- Individual Contributors