Microsoft Outlook for the Time-Challenged
Are you a slave to email? Are you getting all you can out of Outlook? If you have Microsoft Outlook on your computer but only use it for e-mail, you are throwing away about 85% of the power of the software.
In this session participants will learn how to leverage the power of Outlook. As you learn tips and techniques to use all four components of Outlook: Email, Calendar, Contacts & Tasks to better organize yourself.
Manage your Email instead of it managing you.
- Understand the 4 D’s of Productivity – working from a clean inbox
- Use Flagging to process complex work that arrives via e-mail
- Sort information using Categories
- Create Folder Organization and Folder Management – Your Inbox is NOT a Storage Location
- Avoid Typing with Quick Parts
- Utilize Drafts to Save Time
Balance your time & priorities with Calendaring techniques.
- Learn to pace your day with your calendar
- Find work life balance by optimizing your Outlook calendar
- Use the Navigation View to Maneuver the Calendar effectively
- Use Scheduling Techniques for Finding Best Available Meeting Times
- Explore Drag and Drop Calendaring
- Find new Ideas for using colors in categories
- Move to do list items between the Inbox, Calendar and Tasks
- Keep track of deadlines & Set mini-deadlines
Capitalize on Outlook’s Contact functions to reduce time spent on correspondence
- Use Contact Information to Create A Letter without Retyping
- Add Contact Information from an Email without Typing It
- Create Pre-set Distribution lists
Use the technology of Outlook to create Tasks that organize your to-do list
- Create Tasks to Help you Organize & Prioritize reducing procrastination impulses
- Create Tasks for Other People to Do
- Drag and Drop Creation
Friday, August 17, 2018 | 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM | Register Now
234 Mall Blvd. Suite G-50
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Also available online.
HRCI: 3.0 credits
CEU: 0.3 credits
$215 – Includes all training materials.
Volume Discount (3 or more for this class date): $185/person
*This program is approved for recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). Please be sure to note the program ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.