MS Project 2013/2016 Level 1
Need help managing your projects? Attend this 6 hour hands-on instructor-led MS Project workshop to learn project management concepts and how the software can help you keep your projects on time and on budget with your available resources.
Not near our training location? Attend these same live classes from your home/office computer via webinar.
To ensure you get the most out of this training, attendees get 6 months of post-training phone or email support for questions related to this workshop.
- Understand Project Management concepts
- Create a Project Plan
- Schedule and organize tasks
- Define task relationships
- Create a work breakdown structure
- Manage Project Plan resources