If you could build a fantasy work team, who would you draft?
It’s easy to build an ideal team when you’re working in a virtual game environment. But when you’re working in a brick and mortar reality, how do you build a winning, cohesive team?
“Team Development” is an interactive seminar that will help you learn strategies for creating a successful, unified team, whether you’re managing the daily activities of employees or putting together a special team for a unique project. You’ll learn the stages of team building, role-play activities for building cohesiveness and learn how to move your team from ground rules and objectives to outstanding performance.
- Understand team stages and the strategies a leader can take to move a team to the performance stage
- Understand the importance of establishing clarity around purpose, objectives, action plans and ground rules in team beginnings
- Identify the positive and negative roles of team members and how to work with both effectively for team success
- Use a variety of team building activities to build a team’s cohesiveness and foster team spirit
Wednesday, November 28, 2018 | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM | Register Now
Part of “Advanced Leadership” Certificate Series
Who Should Attend
- Employees Identified for Advancement
- Team Leads
234 Mall Blvd. Suite G-50
King of Prussia, PA 19406
HRCI: 6 credits
CPE: 6 credits
SHRM: 6 credits
CEU: 0.6 credits
$265 – Volume Discount (3 or more for this class date) $225/person
Includes all training materials & catered lunch.