New AnswersNow is coming!
AnswersNow has been updated with added functionality and a smoother user experience! You still have terrific content written and organized by the expert Wolters Kluwer team of employment law editors – along with a variety of business tools to help comply with all of your federal and state requirements.
AnswersNow is needed by all size businesses – whether you are a small business owner or a global HR VP – AnswersNow is the single resource that provides expert analysis that’s also easy to use.
AnswersNow covers all HR compliance issues – onboarding, compensation, employee development & employee relations, safety and HR strategy.
AnswersNow includes HR best practices – many times taken from interviews with the top HR business professionals – your peers – along with sample policies, forms. It’s all here and easy to access whether you are searching or browsing.
AnswersNow has a superb State Employment Law Summaries database! This truly unique resource is indispensable for making informed HR decisions. Importantly, the detailed summaries include a “What the Employer Must Do” section in every state summary! This is the most complete and detailed resource for state employment laws.
AnswersNow also has a lookup/comparison charting tool called State Employment Law Compare! This innovative tool allows the user to quickly lookup most employment topics for either a single state or multiple states to perform a comparison. The charting tool is easy to use, allows you to save, email and print results! It’s dynamic so always up-to-date on each use.
Finally, AnswersNow includes daily news and user-friendly email alerts; users can also customize news alerts with just the topics they want to receive news on!
Functionality that users will see:
- “My libraries” function will allow the user to set content (such as a custom group of states) to do their searching against
- Users will be able to save searches and at the same time setup alerts for that search topic
- New options in managing document formats for printing, saving & emailing
- More easily manage saving documents to a folder for project management
- Users will have ability to add a note to a document – the note is specific to the user.
- Unique search process will include plurals and industry related terms – automatically!
- Enhanced content organization that improves browsing & search results navigation
- Emails will have an enhanced look but will work much as they do now.
MEA Members already using CCH AnswersNow:
Please note that as a result of the website upgrade, your saved bookmarks, searches and email alerts will be removed. You may want to back up your saved information so you can add it back once the new website is available on April 17.